frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Hello coffee peeps

Hi all,

Nice to see quite a few familiar names here.
I've been a coffee enthusiast for around 15 years.
People often ask me things about "good coffee". In my opinion, that's a personal preference.
My particular style is authentic Italian espresso which for me means less latte art, fruit, flowers, sourness and more bittersweet dark chocolate, caramel, nuts and body.
My current set up is a plumbed in Rocket Evo, Mazzer mini electronic type A and a fully restored La Pavoni Europiccola 1976.
I've been roasting as a hobby for around 5 years also supplying friends and family on a fully customised computer controlled corretto roaster.
I have a detailed build thread for the roaster on another forum but am in the process of putting it into a blog which I'll share here once it's done. I'm also in the process of upgrading to a small 1-2 kg commercial roaster, more on that in another thread once I get around to it.
Cheerz

Comments