frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Hello from Denmark - I am conducting a uni project

Hi there!

We are 5 Danish students who are currently conducting a uni project on Starbucks and Australian coffee preferences, and would like if some of you would answer this short survey  :coffee2:

https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkColle...y=THQV9R2ZCK16

Thanks!

Best regards
Rositaa, Josefine, Katrine, Tesi and Jonathan

Comments

• Hello fine students.  Here's the rub... we fill out your survey then never hear from you again :( So.... I'll fill it out when you jump onto a thread and introduce yourselves and tell us a bit about Danish Coffee. Do you even have Coffee in Denmark?? Surely not!? P.s... your link is broken :/
  • on 1525254125:
    Hello fine students.  Here's the rub... we fill out your survey then never hear from you again :( So.... I'll fill it out when you jump onto a thread and introduce yourselves and tell us a bit about Danish Coffee. Do you even have Coffee in Denmark?? Surely not!? P.s... your link is broken :/
    I spent ten hours making coffee today then I ate a Danish pastry and now I'm done for ! p
  • Bwahahahaha..... :rofl: