frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Coffee Adds Life!

There's a rumour buzzing around twitter today that Coca Cola has purchased a high profile coffee roaster in the US.

I wonder how folks would feel about a coffee by Coke?

Comments

• on 1303728404:
    There's a rumour buzzing around twitter today that Coca Cola has purchased a high profile coffee roaster in the US. I wonder how folks would feel about a coffee by Coke?
    Pura milk is owned by Mitsubishi :o had no idea until I read it somewhere a couple of weeks ago. :)
  • on 1303728404:
    There's a rumour buzzing around twitter today that Coca Cola has purchased a high profile coffee roaster in the US. I wonder how folks would feel about a coffee by Coke?
    While in North America a couple of years back, I saw they had Coke espresso, came in a slim can and was apparently coffee flavo(u)red coke. Yum. Back OT, if it's who we think it is and it's true, I think it marks a sad turn of events for specialty coffee.
  • I guess like Macdonalds, they use Aust as a testing ground - suppose it means they thought the Grinders experiment here was a success? dR
  • They're just a struggling company trying to make money. They already made a mint off selling gullible Americans bottled tap water.
  • Sounds like Coke US is just copying CCA Aust who own Grinders  ::)
  • I have an idea, let's all start up a coffee roastery and entice CC/Pepsico to buy us out.  Sort of like a Lotto syndicate.