frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Getting to know Jeff from MyCuppa

This is the result of one of my latest light-bulb moments and the first of hopefully many more interviews to come. I plan on posting a different interview each month, maybe sooner. I did this for my blog but decided to share here too. Have a read, share your thoughts, ask some questions and do it all while enjoying a coffee :)

Marc

Interview with the man behind MyCuppa

September 13, 2011
Green beans, roasted single origins, roasted blends, teas, chais, machines, accessories and much, much more can be found on the MyCuppa website. The man behind the MyCuppa website is Jeff Carlin. I have had a few dealings wioth Jeff and was recently lucky enough to have him answer a few questions for me which I am glad to be able to share these with you

Comments

• on 1315950643:
    PS. Am assuming no cash incentives by either parties  ;D :D ;)
    All Marc's idea (thanks for the kind words Marc) and no $$ or product have been exchanged in lieu of comments - completely above board and unsolicited.
  • No payment of any kind, I just realised how most people only share the negative experiences online and I wanted some positive content for my blog but then thought it would be good to get to know each other on here hence I am hoping to follow up this one with some member interviews too - any volunteers? Any requests?
  • on 1315970129:
    No payment of any kind, I just realised how most people only share the negative experiences online and I wanted some positive content for my blog but then thought it would be good to get to know each other on here hence I am hoping to follow up this one with some member interviews too - any volunteers? Any requests?
    Depends if I am interesting enough  ::) KK
  • I'm not at all interesting but I have a lot to say for myself...
  • on 1315985672:
    I'm not at all interesting but I have a lot to say for myself...
    Same here.
  • on 1315970664:
    Libby  ;) Attilio E61 Just for starters
    yes, very good idea, thanks guys!! will consider more [poss. in conjunction with Muscles]... A
This discussion has been closed.

Coffee Forum

@ 2024 The Coffee Forum, All rights reserved.

Policies

Social