frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

The Paper Cup Company

Anyone know much or have had any experience with this company and do they have a good reputation. Any info would be great.

Comments

• umm i think that you should prob be directing your questions to the manufacturer direct but you only have to check out their website to see how many cafes they cater for... I use their cups, and get 15,000 to 25,000 in each size printed at a time, and the individual unit cost is very competitive indeed in the past i've been using the single wall, but i'm prob gunna bite the bullet and go staright for the double wall for my new joint the price is right, the product is great, and the customer service blows every other supplier I've dealt with right out of the water hope this helps, pat
  • Whats the name of the company.?????
  • umm i think that you should prob be directing your questions to the manufacturer
    Doing my home work on them before a meeting yesterday not cafe related as I am in a different line off business which drives me to drink lots of coffee.  :o
  • tell john patrick from castro's says gidday!