After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.
Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.
Yup, you guessed it, it's time to get to know Shape_Shifter...
1. We know your real name is Nicole, do you have a nickname & how old are you?
I am 37 and no real nickname other than variants of my name.
2. Where were you born and where do you live now and how was that journey?
I was born in Manly, born and bred Northern Beaches of Sydney, I live just out of Newcastle at present, yes another move in the future. My journey here, 14 moves in as many years throughout NSW and an ex husband later I really don't want to move too many times more.
3. Describe your idea of relaxation for us...
True relaxation where nothing enters my mind but what is in front of me is with my horses, I never know how long I've been with them until I've finished, I'm completely grounded and completely happy and at peace within myself.
4. What was the last moview you watched? And; what will be the next?
I am watching Season of the Witch as I type and I would like to watch Prometheus even though Maddox says it's crap
5. What do you do for a crust?
I'm the administration manager for demolition, transport and retail product companies. Yes that is right, I work for 3 companies in the group
6. How did you find Crema Coffee Forum?
I followed AM of course
7. Favourite musician/artist or two?
I have such an eclectic taste in music, I am a real 80's girl though so Talking Heads, Prince and Icehouse pop into my head when I think about it.
8. With what fictional/historical character do you most identify?
Goofy, I'm a clutz at the best of times but I always think with my heart.
9. Do you have any mottos, sayings, or quotes to live by?
Be yourself, if you don't know who that is, find out.
10. What has been the best advice you've gotten from a member at Crema?
"forget the numbers" didn't work though, I just can't get away from those numbers!
11. How do you take your coffee?
In a cup...
12. What made you take coffee a step further than most people you know?
I'm too pedantic for my own good and also possibly ego, I knew I could produce something better than what I could buy.