After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.
Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.
Jeff and the team at "My Cuppa"
I was about to send Jeff a PM, then thought better to share this in an open post.
I am a pretty much tell it like it is kinda guy.
I know most of you guys buy green and home roast, I must say these guys have it down to a fine art.
I am on a real professional roasters journey now and Jeff is the captain of the ship and I love it!
With this latest batch I ordered 3kg, I just asked for;
1. something nutty
2. something berry of cherry like the Yirg they sell at Clandestino for twice the price
3. and still looking for something as rich and good as the Kilimanjaro he sent as a free sample before
what was posted the same day, but took 4 days to arrive because of Aus-post was;
1. Brazilian Cambara yellow burbon ( i am guessing this is the nutty one?) and also drink now like most Brazilians?
2. Ethiopia Sidamo Organic ( I am guessing the berry/cheery one?)
3. Nicaragua Diamond may be a COE (hard to read the bag) no smell yet so I am guessing more rest time with this one?
So basically this post is to ask Jeff about recommended rest times and let everyone know how much I am enjoying this journey..
the last lot was PNG and Rawandan and was delicious
looking forward to trying this new batch..