frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Something nice

edited January 1970 in Green Beans
These should go nice in the Silver Streak.

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

Comments

• Chester, You are very naughty for teasing us.  >:D I expect lots of pictures and an eloquent write up about how these coffees taste. You are welcome to use as many poetical terms as you deem necessary. :thumb: L.
  • on 1404856966:
    Chester, You are very naughty for teasing us.  >:D I expect lots of pictures and an eloquent write up about how these coffees taste. You are welcome to use as many poetical terms as you deem necessary. :thumb: L.
    Well put!  More Pictures!!
  • A Nekisse was the finest coffee I have ever had the pleasure of drinking.  Double espresso from Brother Baba Budan in 2010, before they got taken over by 5 senses.
  • I am with you eggbert, the Nekisse is one of the best coffees I have had the pleasure of consuming. During my trip to MICE this year I enjoyed it at Admiral Cheng Ho and the Oak room, tried it side by side with Lycello, Hachira and even more expensive Perci and would (and did) go back for the Nekisse. Hmmm maybe I should roast it and keep it all for myself  >:D  :stir Chester
  • Well, if you have any requirements to test it in high humidity environments...  :thumb:
  • Well, I'm waiting for more pictures. Let's see how it looks?
  • I have under lock and key 4kg Colombia La Esperanza Gesha Cerro Azul  With a cupping score of 96.8 Iam looking forward to first roast . As well as my sons one 400g bag will go to a special taxi driver who will never drive again but has been a friend to all of us who have flown into Sydney
  • on 1405041957:
    Well, if you have any requirements to test it in high humidity environments...  :thumb:
    Good idea Eggbert - we should have 2 tropical testers for accuracy! BTW, on a more serious note, is it possible to source any of the Nekisse greens? I cant find anyone with stock.
  • on 1412751033:
    Good idea Eggbert - we should have 2 tropical testers for accuracy! BTW, on a more serious note, is it possible to source any of the Nekisse greens? I cant find anyone with stock.
    Sounds like a good idea @galumay. Can't help with where, but if you get some I'd love to buy a bag roasted from you. I don't think the behmor would do them justice to buy for myself.
  • I've got Nekisse  >:D  but only 2kg of green left, not enough to share  >:D >:D >:D >:D But you may be able to source some through  :-X  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D C.
  • Another great Ninety+ coffee Hachira N2
  • It's almost unbearably fantastic!  What a journey... Thank you so much for sharing!