frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Golden Bean Congrats

I know it's a little late but haven't seen much said, but Congrats to all that took part in Golden Bean this year.

Big congrats to our own site sponsor Cosmorex  for :-

Silver Medals in
Decaf (Latte)
Pour over filter (chemex) - Innocent Bystander

Bronze Medals in
Organic (espresso) - Black Mambo No.5
Espresso - Innocent Bystander

Good job A.

Huge field and lots of people doing great things.

Comments

• Great stuff for the team from Canberra!!
  • on 1415165741:
    I know it's a little late but haven't seen much said, but Congrats to all that took part in Golden Bean this year. Big congrats to our own site sponsor Cosmorex  for :- Silver Medals in Decaf (Latte) Pour over filter (chemex) - Innocent Bystander Bronze Medals in Organic (espresso) - Black Mambo No.5 Espresso - Innocent Bystander Good job A. Huge field and lots of people doing great things.
    It's never too late to pass on good info. I hadn't heard too much on the GB results to date, so it's great knowing of those that achieved.  :thumb:
  • Better late than never ! Thank you all for the kind words. We've now started this year off well @ Sydney Royal....will check the list and get back. A.
  • Never to late A, nice to see you are still about, we've missed your pearls of wisdom. Chester
  • on 1425600748:
    Never to late A, nice to see you are still about, we've missed your pearls of wisdom. Chester
    Absolutely!