frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

3 Group Commercial Coffee Machine for Sale - Iberital, European Designed

3 Group Commercial Coffee Machine

Brand name: Iberital

Spanish by design. Made in Europe.

Very strong machine.

Huge 20 litre boiler.

Perfect working condition.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Heats, steams, dispenses coffee and water, no problems, no leaks.

100% fully functional and ready to rock and roll.

Machine is fully programmable.

Comes with 2 group handles (1 single and 1 double) Extra one can be purchased if required.

Also Included; 1 inlet hose and 1 drain hose.

Bankstown area.  0450 476 557

Price $1100

930mm x 560mm x 525mm

Comments

• Hi mate Please list a price and PM your mobile to prospective buyers.  Your internet safety is paramount. Good luck with your sale!!
  • That mobile is my secondary number.  It is not my main contact, though I do use it. Also, I only log into coffee forum about once every 3 months.  So if anybody replies through this forum only, there is a good chance I will miss it, unless I can get replies forwarded to my email inbox.
  • Might be handy I'd you let folks know where you are based and I'd you're willing to freight ? P
  • Based in Bankstown, Sydney. Can freight if required.