frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

How A Dishwasher Really Works

edited January 1970 in Off-topic
Resourceful pooch.

Comments

• Why do I like that ? Who knows It's just nature And funny to boot
  • The pic amused me, we have a Labrador and know only too well the lengths they will go to for a morsel of food. ::)
  • on 1486784467:
    The pic amused me, we have a Labrador and know only too well the lengths they will go to for a morsel of food. ::)
    I found out myself We are babysitting a Lab/Beagle cross for about 10 days He has a great nose to match the stomach that always seems to be empty KK
  • A good friend and colleague of mine was at a cafe recently and her Lab stole the ice cream out of a Toddler's hand.  While she was apologising and offering to pay for the ice cream the Lab knocked off the baby-chino  :rofl:
  • on 1486787600:
    A good friend and colleague of mine was at a cafe recently and her Lab stole the ice cream out of a Toddler's hand.  While she was apologising and offering to pay for the ice cream the Lab knocked off the baby-chino  :rofl:
    Gold, how could you not see humour in the situation? :rofl:
  • She is still mortified.  As she tells it, everybody with the exception of the aggrieved toddler and her mortified self found it hilarious!! 
  • Tonight I heard a loud scream from the kitchen My wife had a fright as she was loading the dishwasher with the detergent tablet A huge huntsman spider was helping her with the dishwasher But she did not see it that way Anyway I directed him away from the door to freedom outside the house KK