After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.
Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.
Hallo espresso lovers:
- lever maschine: Londinium R
- 100% dark roasted robusta beans
- 14 g Dose
- standardt 16g londinium basket
- goal: 30 espresso yield
- distribution with supplied tool
- tamping: use dtamp for consistent light tamping
- pre-infusion: until first drop
adjusting grinding: i adjust grinding to taste in the cup
for 30g espresso yield with good taste i get extraction times of up to 50 s
if a go to coarser grind with extraction time towards 25-30s: acidity is high
is there a "red line" concerning extraction time? after which "bad solubles" are extracted?
Gesendet von meinem F5321 mit Tapatalk