frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Perth's Best Coffee...

2»

Comments

• Absolutely LOVE fivesenses!!  Love their coffee.  Definately my number one choice for WA.It has to be Epic by far The best roaster i've tried is 5 scenses I have tried Five Senses coffee and liked it so interestingly. I hope that I can open a small cafe own
  • Just got back from a morning of doing the rounds of Perth's CBD cafe's. This time I managed to visit Essence, Ristretto & Smallprint.  First up was a SO Yirg & a blend espresso at Essence.  For my taste the Yirg was a bit acidic as espresso (but would of made for a nice pour over).  The blend was quite a decent espresso. Next was an Ethiopian Tade at Ristretto in Howard Street.  Nice, but a little too light and delicate for what I would expect as an espresso.    I tried the same again as a V60 and it was excellent, full of flavour with a buttery mouthfeel. Lastly I went back to Smallprint.  Same as last time they didn't disappoint, with a sensational Yirg Dumerso,  extremely well balanced, sweet, slightly acidic and with quite prominent stone fruit. After wondering around the CBD for a while in a highly caffeinated state, I went back to the hotel for some lunch and an afternoon nanna nap....  ::)