frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Which coffee grinder would you recommend?

edited January 1970 in Grinders
Hi all, I am planning to purchase my first ever coffee grinder.
Please free feel recommend with a budget around 300 dollars.

Thanks in advance.  ;)

Comments

• You will get a better value grinder in terms of bur size by purchasing a large hand grinder Something like the the Pharos by orphan espresso KK
  • Conversely, I've run a range of excellent high-end grinders and yet can't fault the taste and ease of use of the Nemox Lux/Lelit pl43/iberterial Challenge.  They are a bit noisy but my Lux is 21 years old and still works brilliantly as a travel-Grinder.  Admittedly it hasn't worked hard for the last 12 years and the plastic is decaying/degrading but as a value for money proposition it is first-class.  I've used and owned hand grinders in the past which is why I now only have electrical grinders.  Hand grinders are fun.... like copper boilers and mangles ;)
  • on 1479636520:
    Hi all, I am planning to purchase my first ever coffee grinder. Please free feel recommend with a budget around 300 dollars.
    If you're lucky you might find a pre-loved Macap M2M near $300.  Good luck :)
  • Cool! thanks for all the advices  :thumb: