Ok... A quick heads up.
While trying to clean up my back shed.. AAADD kicked in
I found a few elements and a boiler or two that had tripped ELCB's and or were suss for one reason or another OR the machine was being dumped....
1: Silvia - Boiler and element
2: Gaggia - Complete Boiler / element and group collar
3: Mini wega - 1300W element
4: EM4800C Main head thermoblock and front switch etc
5: EM6910 Main Group and Steam Thermoblock
I have spent some time rebuilding and refurnishing these and have performed EST and checked the insulating impedance a few times to confirm that they are stable.
- I will be immerse testing over the next week and if any one wants or needs one of the 3 I have identified (others will be later). Then let me know ASAP as they will be going up in the For Sale thread next week and then onto e-bay if no one wants.
I have seen things that I want and thus must make way / gain funds
BOT. What I have found is that depending on how an element might fail OR what has happened to the boiler and element terminals. Then with some time and patience, it may be possible to recover said element.
Very handy when doing a rebuild or a referb and the system is old and the element hard to obtain.