frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

It a recrod!

edited January 1970 in Have your say
Well... its official - machines don't lie!

We sold a record 842 coffees at my work today (includes hot chocolates and chai), which only eclipses our previous record by 2 coffees, but what makes it all the more momentous is that this comes 3 days into second semester, and only shortly after having installed a couple of new 'touch screen' cash registers, which display the coffees on a monitor above the coffee maker

Which is fantastic given that we've been quiet quit for the last 8 weeks during semester break, and given that we need to recoup the investment cost of the new technology!

Anyway, as that fat bloke used to say: I'm excited!

Cheers,

Pat

Comments

• how  many kilos approx?
  • Could tell you're excited - I thought "recrod" was some sort of crazy new blend you were trying out!  No but seriously, well done mate - 12kgs?  Paradoxically I had a record LOW up here in Brissy today - go figure???
  • I dunno how many kilos - I guess its not too hard to work out based upon our weekly order I just go off of our z read which has an accurate readout of the number of coffees sold Also, this is a transitional time for us, post renovations, so things are changing, mostly for the better, all the time Now I'd like to see a sustained pattern of performance over time - something you can take to the bank! Cheers, Pat
  • Well if your trying to figure out how many kgs, there is around 110-150 cups in a kg depending on if you use a 7g or 9g drop. Im not that good with maths but its about 7 kgs with a 7g drop and about 5kgs with a 9g drop. :-/ LOL i think thats right, though i wouldnt be suprised if im wrong! I dropped out of school half way through year 9 to venture into my love of coffee! If im wrong please correct me!
  • Well if your trying to figure out how many kgs, there is around 110-150 cups in a kg depending on if you use a 7g or 9g drop. Im not that good with maths but its about 7 kgs with a 7g drop and about 5kgs with a 9g drop. :-/ LOL i think thats right, though i wouldnt be suprised if im wrong! I dropped out of school half way through year 9 to venture into my love of coffee! If im wrong please correct me!
    We get an average of 80 shots per kg LE
  • I reckon that 80 shots per kilo is more on the money. We updose, using a standard 10g for a single. and more like 20g for a double, which means we're getting a lot less than 100+ coffees per kilo, but the taste is considerably better and more consistent!