frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

i am legend!

edited January 1970 in Have your say
did a fund raiser for the steiner pre school in east st kilda yesterday & i made 180 coffees (including chai latte & hot chocolates) in a 4 hr period from 12 to 4 pm - which as my brainy mate points out is 45 coffees per hr or one coffee per 1.15 mins - and all this from my single group Bezerra Domus Galatia machine & Super Jolly grinder with MM for backup! Blimey - I don't work that hard when i'm working!

Comments

• impressive, how did the machine stand the pace?
  • machine no problems not too sure about the operator but! I used a double handle for all my shots and sold both 8 oz and 12 oz coffees.  The only time the machine seemed under the pump was when I was sold 12oz long blacks, but I found the trick here was to pull two double espressos, then to top with hot water (and not to add the hot water first) Also used St Ali Colombian coffee poured beautifully through the machine, and which made a big impression on a very coffee conscious community on the day! Pat