frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Help needed re: coffee machine for new business - lease, buy, borrow??

Just about to start a new business where I'll need a coffee machine.  In the past I've always had my own machine but this time I don't think I'll be doing huge amounts of coffee (at first anyway).  So how do I find the right coffee company who will lease the machine if I purchase their product (without getting ripped off of course).  Is it simply just me just approaching the coffee companies I know?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers ,

Comments

• Stuart; We sell and lease espresso machines and grinders.  If you wish give a call or contact us we may be able to give you different options. Regards Renzo Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre.
  • If you can afford it buy your gear outright or lease it separately. Then you are not tied to the whims, pricing/contract of your roaster. That said some companies I know do supply and treat their customers better than others but there is plenty that don't. Might also help to know where you are located as commercial service options are an important consideration with whatever brand of gear you are looking at.
  • Hi Why don't you purchase a good second hand machine and grinder? There is very good second hand equipment out there! OE
  • Agreed and you can always upgrade along the way...
  • Thanks everyone, some great advice there, will let you know how I go.  Cheers