frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

got something new?

:)
Hi, we are looking to distribute something new into Launceston, Tas
(Tasmania's most vibrant cafe scene!).

Anyone got anything new? Any ideas welcome!

Happy to chat, whatever.

cheers.

Comments

• Hi Scott, Happy to discuss options with you. Send me an email or check your Private messages. Cheers, Jason
  • thanks Jason, email on way. happy drinking  :D
  • I have 2 products The biggest selling Chai in the world,David-Rio and the fastest growing company in the world Jet Tea. Can ship directly to Tassie Cheers PAul
  • Hi Scott We have a generic espresso coffee training manual that is doing pretty good in the other states. Click on the banner at the bottom of this page. It can be used as an ice breaker when visiting establishments. John
  • Good Point Terminator, but why waste your time yet again and add to the thread. Remember Tassie only just got the electricity turned on and are still trying to get to grips with all the new technology  ;D Just kidding all you southies
  • well yes, not a very professional effort I must admit. :-X Sincere apologies to anybody let down or offended. I'll not bore you with pathetic excuses. Simply apologise. Sorry. Although it would be fair to consider this thread closed I assure you any pm sent WILL be replied to. (Without electricity I have also had trouble logging in.... have I been using the right tree?) ;)
  • Good Point Terminator, but why waste your time yet again and add to the thread. Remember Tassie only just got the electricity turned on and are still trying to get to grips with all the new technology