frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

question on half roasted

just a quick question for the roasting guru's  :question:
a few days ago i was halfway through a 500gm roast of my kjm style roast , roasting in my breadmaker heat gun setup , i was just at the stage where the beans are starting to go from yellow to a very slight tan tint when my heat gun took an early retirement and threw the towel in ( it was the fourth roast of five for the day , maybe i should give the gun a bit of a break between batches ) anyway now a few days later ( took me a few days to get another heat gun ) can i still roast those half done beans , ? or would it be better just to chuck em out , as in they would not be drinkable , or roast them and then blend them with another 500gm of fresh roast ?
i dont mind if i have to throw them out , would rather do that than roast a batch of rubbish coffee.

johno

Comments