frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Experienced Barista for bridge rd cafe

hey guys, need to find a mature, professional barista with great coffee making skills to be the front person in our cafe. We're a small operation so you will need to be hands on and really be able to work as part of a team. This is a tuesday - Friday daytime role. It's a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn all aspects of cafe operation but first and foremost, we need someone who can make GREAT coffee fast! Email me on [email protected] if you're interested.

Comments

• Welcome to Crema Forum Amanda!  I hope you find the person you are looking for but moreover, I hope that once this postition is filled you hang around and contribute.  We are a friendly bunch and there is an interesting mix of open-minded amateurs as well as some extraordinary, heavy-weight industry professionals all making regular contributions.  Stick around... its great fun!  Welcome and good luck.
  • hey amanda - can you please give us an indication of where you're located? might help with the ad cheers, ACg :doh:
  • Oops, sorry guys! We're on bridge road in Richmond in Vic. There's heaps of other info that I've left out I'm sure so just let me know any other details that would be helpful...thanks!