frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Thanks BeanGreen!

edited January 1970 in www.beangreen.com.au
Ordered Tuesday night, lateish. Arrived Wednesday afternoon. 15Kgs of green goodness.

Awesome work, as usual, Brendan. Thanks BeanGreen!

Comments

• on 1337231826:
    Ordered Tuesday night, lateish. Arrived Wednesday afternoon. 15Kgs of green goodness. Awesome work, as usual, Brendan. Thanks BeanGreen!
    Wow, that's fantastic.  These guys do offer an awesome service and a great range also.  What did ya order?
  • I placed my first order with Beangreen on Monday at around 7pm. Got them by 1pm the next day.
  • on 1337234772:
    Wow, that's fantastic.  These guys do offer an awesome service and a great range also.  What did ya order?
    Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Grade 2 Washed Indian Monsoonal Malabar AA Indonesian Sumatran Mandheling - Blue Batak Indonesian Sumatran Mandheling ' Kuda Mas' Brazil Daterra Estate  - Sweet Collection El Salvador Finca El Carmen Guatemala Finca Liquidambar PNG Robusta Colombian Bachue Supremo Grabbed a few I knew I liked, added in a few recommendations. Can't wait to roast some up - what'd be a good rich blend from that lot, do you think?
  • on 1337419276:
    Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Grade 2 Washed Indian Monsoonal Malabar AA Indonesian Sumatran Mandheling - Blue Batak Indonesian Sumatran Mandheling ' Kuda Mas' Brazil Daterra Estate  - Sweet Collection El Salvador Finca El Carmen Guatemala Finca Liquidambar PNG Robusta Colombian Bachue Supremo Grabbed a few I knew I liked, added in a few recommendations. Can't wait to roast some up - what'd be a good rich blend from that lot, do you think?
    Try a blend of Yerg 20% , Indo Blue Batak  50% , Guatamala 30% KK
  • I should get my greens Monday. Pretty close to what you have Kelsey. My wife calls it Indo blue buttocks  :rofl:
  • Thanks Brendan.  Guatemala - Cup of Excellence Lot 28  Capetillo y Anexos Price: AU$21.00 Qty: 2 Tanzania Blackburn Estate - Clouds of August 1kg Price: AU$19.20 Qty: 2 BF  :tearhair: but I don't have any so it is  :pan :pan  but i reckon they will be  :thumb:
  • Guatemala - Cup of Excellence Lot 28  Capetillo y Anexos Price: AU$21.00 Qty: 2 Tanzania Blackburn Estate - Clouds of August 1kg Price: AU$19.20 Curious if the dearer beans hit the mark?
  • No. Absolutely not. Cost is no real indicator of what turns out in the cup. I think everyone here would agree that the $ 17 /kg Honduras COE was quite possibly the "all time" bean in recent memory
  • Is that bean still around?
  • I've been massively enjoying a Finca Liquidambar (we roasted it at the social) that was on special for $8 a kilo at bean green. They don't have any left, otherwise I'd be getting ten kilos of it.
  • Unfortunately no. Although rumor has it a large stash exists in Toowoomba  :D
  • There was rumblings of a 2KG roaster purchase also, was there not? ;)
  • Yes a great company and service. Had a delivery with a very very small issue. I sent an email as a "heads up" and said not concerned about it. Brendon rang back and again I said no issue for me, I don't want a "fix", just sent the message so he would be aware of it. But still went out of his way to fix it. A true sign of a good company; how they behave when there is an issue. Thanks! :)