frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Brazil Daterra Estate - Opus 1 Exotic low cafine

Anyone else tried it? 

I have some only about 5-6 days post,

shots look good still waiting for the flavors to develop

starting to smell really good.

The girls want decaff so I got a couple Kg of green from BG

Comments

• Yep, it's good stuff. I used to do a 60/40 blend of this with the columbian swiss water processed decaf for a very low caffeine brew while my wife was pregnant. Very, very good for decaf.
  • Naturally low in caffeine, so easier for us home roaster to roast without temp probes and the like! It's a great bean! :)
  • I am finding it lasts longer too 14 days post and still good.
  • It's my favourite Decaf out there!  Our 50/50 blend of this with he Columbian Supremo Decaf is still our fav!
  • I am using it as a base for my blends now, I mix my blends in a big shot glass then put into my grinder, I weigh the amount of normal beans, say 5-7 grams then fill the rest up with the Daterra to make a 19 gr double EP basket and the result is a big tasty coffee that is only about 35% caffeine full flavors without all the jitters!