frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

About time

edited January 1970 in Green Beans
Only about 2kg of 2012 beans left to roast so I bit the bullet and took off to Everton Hills to meet and have coffee with Brendan.Had a very satisfying MJ blend in a double restretto . Could not resist coming away with 6kg of Yemen beans ,Beni Ismali and Moca Matari.Thank you Brendan for your welcome and I will be a regular visitor.

Comments

• G'Day Barry, Its always a pleasure to visit a business that looks after you well, Brendan certainly has a lot of happy customers. Thought I was the oldest member on this forum, just checked your profile, you certainly have quite a few years on me, good to see your still active and interested.
  • Glad you had a nice visit.  I'm yet to make it down there but Bean Green's delivery service has been very good to me! :)
  • Was there myself this morning (had a surgeons visit at the Holy Spirit at 9am and Brendan's is just around the corner) Had a good chat with Brendan and Lara add in a few brews then left with 30kg of green, perfect morning.
  • 30kg!!!!! Wow.  That's dedication for ya! :) What you roasting on these days?
  • Decided to take a car trip last Thursday,the hot one 35deg, and ended up having a coffee with Brenden at Bean Green. Shed was so hot, too hot to roast so we sipped and discussed roasters and his choice of beans for my next Retirement Cofee day.I left with 3kg of Kenyan Wamaguma , 1kg PNG Sigri Peaberry to sample . To do the sample roasts I ordered a Hot Top B with fitted K bean mass probe . I will not  be discarding my KKTO but am adding a drum roaster to my stable.I refused free delivery so as to visit again as his new batch of Sumartrans are due .
  • Sounds like you had a good day BC, the heat probably worked to your advantage, always nice to be able to get a bit of personal advice straight from the horses mouth over a cuppa. You will have to post a report on the Hot Top when you get it up and running. :)
  • Hi Dry Bean,      just come inside out of the heat. Have made flat top to take roaster, data logger and Samsung tablet. Now all I need is Hot Top . Will try to post some pics when all is established and running            bcspark                                                                                                                                                                                                 
  • Brilliant BC!  Lots of pictures please mate!!