frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

The Lego Thread

edited January 1970 in Off-topic
So I may have been outed as a fan of Lego on another thread....

In fullish-disclosure I've not built a home-brew Lego deisgn since I was a teenager but I've always liked it and my kids as a result are spoiled for Lego. 

So here is the Lego thread inspired by this unit:

Adult's love of Lego sparks playful apartment design - The Sydney Morning Herald

https://apple.news/AJYWRaRl3RFGQEF5Cx3cPoQ

Comments

• People are reluctant to disclose their Lego obsessions Brett. Looks like youre on your own here. /stir
  • Well... That's the point of Lego... To play with ones-self... Is it not.
  • It won't be long til I get back into Legos Brett. The little one is growing fast.
  • My youngest choked on a piece of Lego that I managed to dislodge from just above his epiglottis only to have him, then swallow it down.  Very scary and only an unfortunate accident where a cat had knocked some off a shelf.  Trip to emergency, X-rays and two days of waiting and we got our piece back in the nappy.  Even the best safety measures have flaws so be careful.
  • on 1449054782:
    My youngest choked on a piece of Lego that I managed to dislodge from just above his epiglottis only to have him, then swallow it down.  Very scary and only an unfortunate accident where a cat had knocked some off a shelf.  Trip to emergency, X-rays and two days of waiting and we got our piece back in the nappy.  Even the best safety measures have flaws so be careful.
    sheesh. Sorry to hear that and glad everything worked out OK for your little one. Phew.
  • OK, if everyone except for Brett is hiding in the closet on this thread.......then let me get out with this one that utterly cracks me up...... **** Warning - potty-mouth content ****
  • on 1449107549:
    OK, if everyone except for Brett is hiding in the closet on this thread.......then let me get out with this one that utterly cracks me up...... **** Warning - potty-mouth content ****
    I love this!!
  • This one's for you Brett
  • Wow... That's a labour of love!  Hold on..... That is so amazing I've fallen out of my seat.... while driving my train....