frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

150 year old grinder

edited January 1970 in Grinders
Here’s a pic of a 150 year old grinder and London Museum.
efca67938996939db176c0bd85ae4b8c.jpg

Comments

• Ah wooow... that's so awesome... crank the wheel 100 times to get your 20g dose ;D, so worth it!
  • Super-cool K-Bean, although I originally thought you'd bought it; are you currently in London? If so, will you be getting to review some of the top cafes in the city? Would be great to have some pics of some of the top places, if you can A
  • thats a great looking piece of kit already ideas are running through my head as to how id explain to the Mrs how something like that could end up on my kitchen bench... P
  • on 1528019794:
    thats a great looking piece of kit already ideas are running through my head as to how id explain to the Mrs how something like that could end up on my kitchen bench... P
    Hehe.... "errrr collectors item."? "Everyone's got one!" ? .... "It has sentimental value for me."? XD
  • on 1528019966:
    Hehe.... "errrr collectors item."? "Everyone's got one!" ? .... "It has sentimental value for me."? XD
    I could always say its for cols pressing whole grains to make natural butter...
  • on 1528106978:
    I could always say its for cols pressing whole grains to make natural butter...
    EXACTLY, that's sure to work XD
  • So weird isn’t it how we have this 3rd wave which is sort of similar to 1800s coffee... eg, fresh beans, variety, etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro