frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Supercoffee?

edited January 1970 in Off-topic
From the land of Superman, here's a press release we've just received [we've cut and pasted it, word-for-word]:

FINALLY, A HEALTHY CUP OF COFFEE!

Living Fuel Rx, The Leader In Superfood Nutrition, Introduces Super Coffee Rx
Tampa, Florida -- September 6, 2007 -- It's a ritual.

Comments

• A healthy cup of coffee?  Come on!  I don't know abut the rest of you but I don't drink coffee because it's healthy.  Just like I don't drink wine for the well being of my heart or eat chocolate because of the happy brain chemicals it gives me.  I drink coffee because it tastes great, gives me a lift and quite frankly is a relaxing way to start (and sometimes get through) the day.  ;D
  • Admin is surely stirring the possum here (for visiting Americans that is local vernacular for starting a debate, and/or playing the Devil's advocate). After veiwing this website, it just proves that Americans have no idea about how to make coffee. The Boston Tea Party started a revolution. America should stick with Tea and leave Coffee well alone. This product is a liquid coffee concentrate that is added to hot water via a droplet - 30 drops per cup is judged to be adequate, so be very careful to count those drops! Hmmmm, is all that I can say.
  • I'll take the soup, thanks!