frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Cosmorex Coffee

edited November 2011 in Cosmorex Coffee
We welcome Cosmorex Coffee as the first of our limited number of site sponsors...

[size=24pt]Cosmorex Coffee[/size]
Address: - 47 Kembla Street
Fyshwick ACT 2609

Open Hours:
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 4.30pm
Saturday mornings
9.00am to 12.00pm

Phone (Australia):
02 6280 7511
Phone (International):
+61 2 6280 7511
Web: - http://cosmorexcoffee.com.au/

Comments

• Hello All, great to be part of the Crema Forum again. We're currently having a little problem with the "Fresh Coffee" user name so coming back in under my name.  Crema should be able to resurrect all my old  posts so there will be some (hopefully  ;))useful historical stuff to go through. Current contact details are: ph 02 / 6280 7511 [email protected] Roaster of fresh roast coffee beans Importer and Ausie home of the BFC and Diadema Junior Plus range of semi commercial and commercial espresso machines. See you all in the forum, Rgdz, Attilio PS....The Latest container of BFC / Diadema espresso machines arrived in store on Friday so look out for some introductory specials.
  • Nice to see you on board Attilio... your well balanced and reasoned words of wisdom and shiny toys are always welcome Cheers Bruce
  • on 1304320419:
    Nice to see you on board Attilio... your well balanced and reasoned words of wisdom and shiny toys are always welcome.
    Must echo these words. Welcome and thanks.
  • G'day Attilio, although you already have a long and productive relationship with Crema, I would like to welcome you aboard as a site sponsor. All the best, Steve.
  • Morning Attilio, welcome aboard as a sponsor, looking forward to your contributions. :)
  • Attilio is always a pleasure to talk to.  Good to have you aboard, again.
  • A Re-welcome is warranted Hi Atillio and we hope that your future posts will be as good as I remember Welcome as one of the first Crama Sponsors  :D KK
  • Attillio, as one of my all time favourite giver of unbiased advice, I'm  so pleased to see you as a Sponsor on here also - welcome! On a personal note: I'm going to be in Can-brrrrrrr-a (!) the week after next for work from late Sunday afternoon until the Friday afternoon.  What time are you opened until in the afternoons because I'd love to pop into the shop and meet you and probably have one of the only good coffees I'll have that week. Cheers Di
  • Hello all and thanks for all your very kind replies. AM, you have my sense of humour pegged pretty well....there is not always much room for humour in the reasonably dry topics of machines and coffee but, your offering of "......the way you compost your words.........." didnt go unnoticed and hit me right in the funny bone hehehe. Di, it will be great to catch up so please call before hand to make sure I am here. We are open Mon to Fri 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and Sat Morn  9.00am to 12.00pm and will be happy to give you the tour and a great cuppa courtesy of our very own Maria, the OIC of our coffee house, who is the 3rd place getter in the last ACT AASCA Barista Comp, and who made the front page of the Canberra Times a couple of weeks ago! Way to go Maria!  Rgdz to all, A.
  • Hello all, we are having another OPEN DAY this Saturday 18 June and will be open from 9.00am til 2.00pm. Come on in and we'll put a great package together for you including machine, grinder, accessories and barista course. Compare the three Dual Boiler PID machines (Minore / Junior Extra / Alex Duetto) covering a range of prices and specs. Check the fantastic deals on HX semi commercial machines and grinders. Demos happening and Special Offers will be extended on selected quality equipment. Do come early - dont come late....you will get easier attention if you get here before the lunchtime crush. See you Saturday! From the Team @ CosmoreX Coffee
  • Thank you to all that attended our OPEN DAY. It has probably been our most successful open day yet and the place was packed out with demos running virtually from the time we opened to the time we shut down. Lots of happy people have gone home with their own special bargain. Do give us a call if you missed out and see if we can help you with that something special before the end of the financial year......better for you to be enjoying it at home than for us to have to count it on the pallet at stock take time! Regardz to all, The Team at CosmoreX Coffee