frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Qld Coffee Culture gathering

edited January 1970 in Social
TIME:  At this stage looks like end of November / very early December ?  ( Or we go early  and forget Brett  :D )

PLACE: TBD 

A:  My Place is an option

OR

B:  I can have a chat to the power's  to be at the V's.  Maybe I can talk JP and others (Their Head Roaster) into making an appearance and even giving one and all, a brief update on their recent adventures including the famous "Brisbane HighSchool School Barista Championships".

OR

C:  GreanBean  or  ?????????

WHO SHOULD ATTEND:  Qld Sponsor's of Crema  and other interested parties  ;)

COMMUNICATIONS:  Crema / FB / Twitter  and word of mouth.

The only two issue that come to hand;  Identifying NUMBERS and  if not at a coffee establishment,  then the supply of raw product and food may be a concern.

Comments