frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Golden Bean Awards 2011

Coming up soon is this years Golden Bean Awards. Anyone planning on going or entering?

Comments

• Although I can't get there this year I love looking at the exhibitors :) I want a popcake machine :D Oh and those chocolate on a stick things, they look cool and so easy to make hot chocolate happen  :)
  • Still undecided at the moment......the last few months we have been so busy....... Probably decide the day before it's due - if I can remember :o.
  • I've decided not to enter this year.  I'd only send Monsooned Malabar as an espresso roast anyway  ;)
  • WotB - sorry, I forgot about your aged El-Salv...........it's still there in the corner hiding under the radar. Will weigh it tomorrow and send you email............
  • That's alright, I know you're ultra-busy.
  • Congrats Tim  :thumb: Really nice prize I want to win one of the 19 left  :angel: KK
  • Brilliant!  Awesome prize and we all know it will go to a good home!
  • Not sure how safe it will be to use in public a few have owned up to wanting to "borrow" it. I think I now might have sufficient Pullman tampers too, at least for a while :)
  • on 1324502733:
    Not sure how safe it will be to use in public a few have owned up to wanting to "borrow" it. I think I now might have sufficient Pullman tampers too, at least for a while :)
    I intend to visit the costume shop to pickup an outfit before my unannounced visit to Kitehouse Port Fairy in Jan at which time there will only be 1 objective...............grab me that TAMPER. C'mon Timbo, how about we setup a time-share arrangement - you can use it in Summer and I can use it in Winter. I'm dying to get my hands on one......can I swap you a medal ?
  • on 1324511993:
    I intend to visit the costume shop to pickup an outfit before my unannounced visit to Kitheouse Port Fairy in Jan at which time there will only be 1 objective...............grab me that TAMPER. C'mon Timbo, how about we setup a time-share arrangement - you can use it in Summer and I can use it in Winter. I'm dying to get my hands on one......can I swap you a medal ?
    Might consider swapping you for your old clapped out Giesen  :rofl: Time to dust off my wireless security cameras and logger  :D
  • on 1324512629:
    Might consider swapping you for your old clapped out Giesen  :rofl: Time to dust off my wireless security cameras and logger  :D
    Roasters only improve with age......call it seasoning...... :thumb:
  • Tap, Tap, Tap ..... Well it is finally in the mail I am led to believe so there may be a chance of me getting a slightly early birthday present instead of a Christmas one  ::) A photo will follow along with the fitting of the safe under the home coffee bench ;)
  • Slow mail in this part of the world. The GB Tamper has at last joined the other couple of Pullmans I own and has gone straight into service. Theft protection measures have been made with the safe to be fitted this afternoon  :)
  • 'bout time  :thumb: Great stuff mate. 
  • on 1339049344:
    Looks like a gathering of mushrooms  :pan If you place in a  "secure dark place"  (safe), do they  breed  :stir
    I can show you the son of a gun love children of my Pullman collection if you like. I have accumulated 3 or 4 more of the worst tampers in the world to go with 6 of the best  :) Time for a proper clean of the machine and grinder too looking closer at that shot  ::)
  • Nice Tim.  The base looked a bit gold in their promo shots, but it does look nice on your bench.  Did you get it sized with a basket?