frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Special Reserve Sample Pack 2kg (green beans)

edited January 1970 in Ministry Grounds
Apparently a litle birdie had told my father that I would like something to do with coffee for Christmas and he managed to get it right by finding Neils site.  He was giong to get me a gift voucher so I could choose my own greens but when that wasn't working he settled on one of these packs. I reckon these packs are a great idea and I have made sure the rest of the family know how happy I was to be given this one!

I'm pretty sure the contents of the sample packs change depending on what Neil has available and my pack came with:
500g Costa Rica Zamorana
Clean with sugar cane sweetness and a lively acidity. Contains notes of orange, chocolate, red fruit and cherries. Medium length.

500g Guatemala Los Caballitos
Notes of raspberries, strawberries and licorice. Sugar browing sweetness. Complex, lasting finish.

500g Kenya Gethumbwini
Full body and rounded mouthfeel with notes of dark ripe fruit such as blackberries and blackcurrants. It shows medium acidity with hints of grapefruit a very viscous and sweet finish.

500g Brazil Santo Antonio
Lemony and zesty. Fresh with medium acidity

Now, the hard part, deciding which two will make it in to the KKTO first...

Comments