frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Just have to say...

edited January 1970 in Coffeeparts
I popped in to Coffeparts today as I ordered the wrong parts (doh) and was hoping to work something out...
What a nice bunch of people! Friendly as. I thought it would be business only and in and out in 2 seconds but I got talking (not sure of the guys name) and went up stairs to see their machines and am glad I took the time to do it.
Not only do they offer good prices and very prompt turn around on online orders but they didn't mind an unexpected visitor and were more than happy to have a yarn  :thumb:

Comments

• And were you able to work something out regarding the wrong parts?
  • I ordered a steam tip once and it didn't fit.  I returned it and they posted out a different one free.  Great service, and quick postage. My emails never seems to get through their spam filter though.  Not sure why.
  • @UNM: yep, they offered credit, exchange or refund - my choice... I chose credit as they are waiting for the items I meant to order in the beginning
  • on 1333091791:
    @UNM: yep, they offered credit, exchange or refund - my choice... I chose credit as they are waiting for the items I meant to order in the beginning
    I ordered a couple of bibs and bobs from Coffeeparts on the weekend and on Tuesday they arrived beautfully packaged and exactly as I'd ordered.  What amazing service considering my order was for a paultry amount of money yet the care in packaging was second to none.  Great service!  Thanks guys!
  • My name is Paolo and I am a caffeine addict.. I have been dealing with Coffeeparts for around 7 years now. I suppose that I have bought over $10,000 worth of equipment from them to date and have nothing but great things to say about them....in fact, Coffeeparts is one of my favourite businesses on planet Earth! A business is only as good as its workers. I always feel that both Pedro and Cilinia are helpful to a fault. Their product knowledge is extraordinary and the quick service that they provide is enough to make me come back for more each time I need parts or advice. I can't say enough good stuff about Coffeeparts!