frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Brisbane catch up ?

edited January 1970 in Social
Hi All,

Michael hinted that he would like another catchup at some stage...

I would also like to support this, and would suggest end of August / September as teh weather should be a bit nicer for a gathering...

Comments / Feedback ?

Comments

• Anywhere, anytime. I'd offer the farm but no power makes for pre ground and atomics  :D  if a Brisbane location is desired my joint could be made available - as long as peeps don't mind a half finished house  :D
  • I can bring a roaster for a practical demonstration  :thumb: And roasted bean giveaway
  • Sounds great but that's a busy time for me with work!
  • on 1403910246:
    Sounds great but that's a busy time for me with work!
    What... you busy ?  pull the other one  :rofl: These things can take time to get sorted, but with Toowoomba and others all having new machines etc...  I wanted to start the ball rolling... As how your Key to the day (we expect a special rendition of "the wild colonial boy"), happy to work around you. So long as it is a few weeks after I return from OS at end July...
  • Sorry, I only do the wild colonial girl and even then is largely without an audie... Oh, I see what you mean... ;) Sure... Do you want a vibe Tumbler still?  I've got a fancy one for you to borrow!!
  • on 1403917416:
    Sorry, I only do the wild colonial girl and even then is largely without an audie... Oh, I see what you mean... ;) Sure... Do you want a vibe Tumbler still?  I've got a fancy one for you to borrow!!
    In a dress or just high heels  :angel: As to the Tumbler, will chat on my return..
  • Woohoo!  Yep, a social is so needed!  Good call QM. Maybe we should start with a venue ideas, and roll from there re dates. :)
  • Why is it the Queenslander's are the only ones that have socials Any southerners are also invited  :thumb: KK
  • As usual, the back and forth of a date to suit everyone will now begin. Personally, I think if a date is set early, like 3 months out, then there is no excuse other than not wanting to attend ( which is fine). But just put it on the calendar now. Unless you already have a solid booking for Saturday/ Sunday in 3 months time  :rofl: ( which no one does ) it's a few hours on one day of the weekend- no one is too busy for that, surely ?
  • Pffft... My bookings extend into the middle of 2015.... If they didn't.... Gulp.... Career change.., Merchant Banker I'm thinking.... Then I can have all the coffee machines n the world!!! I've been called a Merchant Banker you know...
  • on 1403953518:
    Pffft... My bookings extend into the middle of 2015.... If they didn't.... Gulp.... Career change..,
    Oh cool, so you know exactly what you will be doing in a few months time and can make a firm commitment now then :stir :rofl:
  • on 1403931867:
    Why is it the Queenslander's are the only ones that have socials Any southerners are also invited  :thumb: KK
    As long as the leave their nasty cold ass weather at home