frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

bodum pebo stovetop siphon

Kitchenstyle have the bodum pebo for $39 at the moment that's a $50 saving if any one is interested.

By the way , nice new forum lay out  :thumb:

Comments

• on 1417141247:
    Kitchenstyle have the bodum pebo for $39 at the moment that's a $50 saving if any one is interested. By the way , nice new forum lay out  :thumb:
    ??? Holy Crikey... Buy buy buy!  These are awesome and I thought mine was a steal at under $60!!! Are you sure it's the same thing?  If so... Stock up Cremas, every enthusiast should have one of these!
  • Yes I have one on the way $50 including postage to Perth. Go to the kitchenstyle website and put pebo in the search and it will bring them up .
  • Tempting but I've got my name down for a Brewover and won't be able to get two coffee making devices past Wifebert
  • anyone in perth want to save on shipping? :D
  • I just grabbed on of these from a place in Noosa today.  Only $48.  I'm going to sell my other syphon, and keep this one for the holiday unit I think if it all works out. :) Anyone got any tips for using this particular siphon?  I've got a ceramic stove top so hopefully that will give me enough control.
  • I have a very limited experience with siphon brewing, With mine I have been putting 500ml of hot water into the bottom bowl, turn the heat source on once all the water has reached the top bowl I put in 45g of ground coffee and stir a couple of times to saturate all the grounds, I brew for 45 sec then remove the heat and wait, generally the coffee is all back in the bottom bowl at approx  1.45. I have only done a handful of brews, but they seam ok using this method.