frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Comments

• That's a great buy Brett. I saw Gail demo one Seattle coffee gears YouTube channel. Not as pretty as the hario or the counterweighted fancy looking ones but should do the job nonetheless. Ive never tried a vacuum brew. Might be time I order one out.
  • I love mine and remember getting them for a bargain price of $50+ dollars.  This is a steal!
  • I l ove my hario - havent fired  it up for awhile which just means that its overdue for a workout!
  • Vac pots are awesome. I've got the Cona version of this. Makes a great coffee.
  • Yep, agree completely Leroy!  The Cona version is a bit more upmarket the these from memory. 
  • I still haven't had a cup of coffee made on a vacuum Brewer. I'm not too sure I'd enjoy it as I prefer my black coffee as an espresso. Slam it down fast. I guess I need to try it and see if I can change my mind.
  • The right siphon and you won't want it to end!  Think of it as tantric coffee as opposed to your wham bam thank you espresso.
  • on 1441534380:
    The right siphon and you won't want it to end!  Think of it as tantric coffee as opposed to your wham bam thank you espresso.
    one day Brett. Problem is of I enjoy it I'll probably set up some fancy shmancy kit at home. Wife will kill me.