frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Introducing Abid from Coffee Curators

edited August 2016 in Coffee Curators
we welcome Coffee Curators - a boutique supplier of green coffee located in Brisbane, Australia.
Coffee Curators distributes specialty and high quality commercial green coffee for retail and small batch roasters. They provide for enthusiastic home coffee roasters and work closely with small wholesale coffee roasters to produce green coffee solutions.
check out the website: www.coffeecurators.com.au.

Comments

• Just an update, Abid's joining us as a member and a sponsor - he's just getting his registration through, so will look forward to seeing posts from him shortly A
  • Hello everyone! Thanks Brett and Ashley for the welcome! I'll start off with a little introduction on the business. Coffee curators was born in February this year with an aim of starting a business based on good old fashioned ethics. We are pretty simple and the website exemplifies that our attention will be focused on; Honesty, Integrity, quality of service and product. This is what we aim to deliver. Our offerings are both quality commercial and specialty coffee aiming for traceability with every bag of coffee. The range of coffees on offer will vary and will focus on service and meeting demand/supply, it will grow to about 20 offerings in a manner sustainable to maintain the values of the company. I don't know everything and am always learning but am more than happy to throw a suggestion around so please don't hesitate to offer a correction in something, ask a question or inquire about us. I really need my morning coffee so you can read more on our 'about us' page if you like  http://www.coffeecurators.com.au/about-us/ Thanks all! and Welcome from Coffee Curators!
  • on 1473046848:
    Welcome Abid.
    Thanks Fresh Coffee!
  • Placed an order for greens with CC Yesterday morning. Just a small one, because I was only familiar with one the three beans in the order. What brilliant service !!!  delivered the same evening.  And with a small bag of decaf for free because I stuffed up the code and didn't get the discount. Roasted a couple of small test batches this morning in the "FrankenPopper".  They look great, and smell good, so now I'm impatient to try them.  Especially the Colombian Cup of Excellence winner from Buena Vista. Thanks  Abid.
  • on 1475026503:
    Placed an order for greens with CC Yesterday morning. Just a small one, because I was only familiar with one the three beans in the order. What brilliant service !!!  delivered the same evening.  And with a small bag of decaf for free because I stuffed up the code and didn't get the discount. Roasted a couple of small test batches this morning in the "FrankenPopper".  They look great, and smell good, so now I'm impatient to try them.  Especially the Colombian Cup of Excellence winner from Buena Vista. Thanks  Abid.
    Cheers Don, Was a pleasure! Hope you enjoy them.
  • Awesome DeeGee!!  Be sure to report beach mate with your research ;)
  • OK will do.  Will be having my first taste tomorrow. I'll probably start a new thread in the green bean section. Or maybe not - the roasted bean slot is probably more appropriate.