frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Simply Beans Cafe, Rostery and Machinery Retailer

edited February 2017 in Cafe reviews
I must tell you I get a little bit excited when I discover a new coffee establishment that has everything an aficionado/hobbiest would like in a cafe and all it lacks is pretentiousness. 

The owner/roaster is the real deal and his roasts suit my Lever perfectly.  The cafe is a joy to visit because of the stock of quality items, ambiance and the excellent variety of coffee on offer from the bank of grinders.  Add to this a roastery and machine stockist in the warehouse behind and I'm in heaven!  If you're ever passing through Underwood in the south of Brisbane CBD this place is a must!!  This is now my new favourite coffee place in Brisbane and despite being 20minutes drive I'll visit regularly!!

Comments