frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

best coffee in Mallacoota

edited July 2017 in Cafe reviews
I bought into a machine and grinder soon after moving here 9 years ago as all the coffee outlets with  expensive expresso machine's were and still are oblivious to quality coffee. Then this winter a humble shack opened selling coffee, tea and little else opened called Origami Coffee run by Takashi .  He has a passion for coffee using quality fresh roasted coffee. the locals are now moving to this humble shack for the morning brew. I have tried to upload some photo's but I cant seem to get them to load. he has a 3 group lever Victoria Arduino machine and the same brand grinder.
  So if you are ever lucky enough to visit this stunning part of Victoria with its lakes and beaches just below the NSW border you can now get quality coffee

Comments