frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Espresso Mechanics Two Day Sale 15/16th

edited January 1970 in Grinders
This is a real sale that looks good.

A Kony $675 ex GST.

Robur $1000 ex GST.

I got a new  Robur.

Grant

Comments

• That is a short sale I would move sideways to a Robur Shipping to QLD from WA would make it uneconomical GLWTS KK
  • on 1505466175:
    That is a short sale I would move sideways to a Robur Shipping to QLD from WA would make it uneconomical GLWTS KK
    A brand new Robur cost me $1193.50 with GST and freight to Perth. Espresso Mechanics are in NSW. Several CS members in QLD have already getting stuff shipped.
  • on 1505466272:
    A brand new Robur cost me $1193.50 with GST and freight to Perth. Espresso Mechanics are in NSW. Several CS members in QLD have already getting stuff shipped.
    We at the Coffee Forum don't mind members adding links as long as it's relevant After reading the first post and then your answer I have decided to check out the possibility of moving sideways to a Robur KK
  • on 1505468871:
    We at the Coffee Forum don't mind members adding links as long as it's relevant After reading the first post and then your answer I have decided to check out the possibility of moving sideways to a Robur KK
    There is no money in it for me and I would rather get in trouble for telling members than tell afterwards what a great deal I got. It started originally when I missed out on Robur Autos they advertised on eBay. They had ten for sale at $1500 with shipping. The listing then ended. Annoyed I contacted them and they told me about the sale. They are part of Cerebos and all is above board. Grant Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • I went to the website and I can't see anything about a sale ? KK
  • They did at one point have a notice about the sale but their website isn't the greatest. What works is to say you would like to order the Robur and quote use [email protected]. This is what I did yesterday. Who knows. The problem is with genuine and good sales is they clear things quickly. Email is best. Grant Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Sorry my mistake just checked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk