frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Moka coffee pot - an insult to good coffee?

edited November 2018 in Have your say
Can't say I agree with Matt Holden on this (see article); 'boil the crap out of it' Moka - one of the worst insults to good coffee ever invented IMHO!

Link: https://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/make-mine-a-moka-pot-20181030-p50cxz.html

Comments

• If you ‘boil the crap out of it’ you’re not using it right. Unfortunately it’s true that more often than not this is the way a moka pot is used. I’m sure I could make a moka pot brew that’d be adequate for most coffee fanatics even if it wasn’t the best thing they’d ever had.
  • Leroy, I'd have to agree that quite an acceptable brew is possible from a Moka pot, just as unbelievably bad brews can be made with an all-singing, all-dancing espresso set up....beans and operator are crucial to anything but one of those poxy pod thing's
  • on 1553326207:
    Leroy, I'd have to agree that quite an acceptable brew is possible from a Moka pot, just as unbelievably bad brews can be made with an all-singing, all-dancing espresso set up....beans and operator are crucial to anything but one of those poxy pod thing's
    Poxy-Pods... GOLD!! I call them Neswretch-o!