frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Wellington's best coffee

edited January 1970 in Cafe reviews
While we're mainly concerned about Australian coffee, our cousins across the Tasman have the odd good cafe, so we thought it would be good to offer them the chance to showcase their best... I'm visiting Wgn shortly, so will try and update you guys on my cafe experiences...

A

Comments

• Guess I never updated this, but the coffee experience in Wellington was interesting - very similar coffee experience, dominated by a couple of roasters - L'Affare, which is now part of the Cerebos group and Havana Coffee [slightly rough, punchy blend but great website] but the best was Customs [Coffee Supreme] - we'll load full story shortly on the Crema site!
  • not at all - apparently we got one of the few non-gale force weekend's of the year ... story up now [see Crema home]! A 8)
  • Love the lead-in picture of the story - seriously cool.