frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

Ponte Vecchio Lusso - Seal change HELP?

13»

Comments

• Brett .. maybe it is better to leave the forum. Apologies to Fresh Coffee and thanks to everyone for their assistance over the journey. Cheers  8) Please unsubscribe me so that none of my information remains .. Thanks
  • Or you could choose to act in a civilised manner rather than packing up your ball and going home.
  • on 1477346675:
    Or you could choose to act in a civilised manner rather than packing up your ball and going home.
    I have not read any uncivilised mannerisms from Moon in any of his posts on this forum and this thread. Quote: "Moon, I think you should look back through the posts on this thread and decide which elements are appropriate and which should be removed." He asked the Mods to judge on that as probably like him, I fail to see any inappropriate "elements", just expressions of frustration and poster identity confusion. This is forum activity folks. Cut him some slack guys.          An apology has been given.          Hope it gets accepted. PS: Moon, I know EXACTLY how you feel.
  • Kevo, you can't see there's something wrong with Moon's little "Nice guys" speech in reference to FC's assistance? Or the facetious tone bagging out Brett for suggesting a better grinder? Frustration is one thing, being an ass to those trying to help is another.